As we understand, Qlik Sense is a self-service data visualization, discovery, and analysis tool. It is widely recognized for its self-service capability and ease-of-use as it gives the user. Also, for freedom, it provides to analyze data in whichever approach they like. The tool is rated highly in terms of efficiency of use, quality of support, and ease of setup.
Worldwide organizations favor it more because it provides an easy drag and drops functionality to create visualizations using data instead of relying on complicated scripting. Along with this, Qlik Sense is renowned for its responsive design and scalability to any device, data storytelling, sharing and integration, enterprise-level governance capabilities for big enterprise deployments.
As far as we treat the Qlik future scope, looking at the current scenario and demand of Qlik Sense, it can only be replaced by a modern tool having advanced technology in the future.
But, for now, Qlik Sense and QlikView have shown to be unique and likely tools because of their quick data processing and analysis skills due to the in-memory associative QIX engine. Thus, Qlik is an in-demand BI software in today’s time and expect to remain so. It also presents many job avenues for skilled Qlik Sense professionals.
Qlik Sense Future Scope: Customers Verdict
An excellent way to anticipate the Qlik future scope and weight its potential is to see what users or customers of Qlik Sense have to say about it. Because if a tool leads to keep its customers satisfied by catering to their requirements well, then it is indeed a promising tool with a bright future.
According to the customer’s latest reviews of Qlik, there are a lot of features and skills due to which it is a well-appreciated tool in the market.
The highlighted points are listed below:
- Qlik Sense is great in built-in ETL, which allows importing data from varied/multiple causes and molding it into Qlik Sense data models.
- Excellent ad hoc reporting and data visualization capabilities. Users enjoy the user-friendly dynamic dashboards and the intuitive design of the tool.
- Scalable solutions are supporting multi-node deployment. Cloud-based deployments are also secure.
- A robust, reliable, and customizable data security technology named section access.
- Robust associative and whole engine with unique self-service capabilities.
- Qlik wants improvements, According to the users:
- Qlik Sense performance levels when it comes to managing large amounts of data.
- Visualizations are not very customizable.
- There is no central depository or library for all the applications, and it also requires a primary governance tool.
- For advanced analytical objects, one requires to use size objects as the built-in objects are essential.
- It is a powerful new tool in business intelligence as contrasted to other big players and needs maturation in several aspects.
Qlik’s Future Roadmap for Qlik Sense
Qlik continually focuses on the betterment of tools, and Qlik Sense has also been improved in many areas.
Some new areas of focus for the improvement of the device are augmented intelligence, machine learning, next-generation multi-cloud engine, data management, big data analysis, stimulating dual advantage of Qlik Sense, and QlikView, etc.
- Along with this, Qlik has worked on the data preparation capabilities of Qlik Sense.
- Self-service and quick data system by augmented intelligence features like supporting associations, profiling data, auto-generating insights.
- New data transformation capabilities for controlling data quality, customizing value system, value merging, and field splitting.
- Ability to do the following transformation on tables and fields, creating data buckets following data binning.
- Qlik cognitive engine, which provides automated AI-driven penetrations and recommendations.
- A similar analysis using which you can compare two data sets over multiple visualizations concurrently.
- New extension packages for building advanced application features such as a button object for navigation, data range picker, shifting input object, input boxes, menus, sliders, containers, etc.
- Adding new visualizations such as a Sankey chart, multi-dimensional pie-chart mentioned rose chart, radar chart, funnel chart, etc.
- Also, a new native app for Android with the offline backing is in the pipeline.
In conclusion, Qlik Sense is a useful tool with growing demand in the market due to its ease of use and simplicity as a data visualization and discovery tool.
Thus, Qlik Sense has enormous scope and a promising future if it keeps up with the customer demands and market trends and maintains a timely release of updates like its competitors like Power BI and Tableau.
So, this was all about Qlik Future Scope. I hope it helped you.